Sunday, May 31, 2020

Gaming Purchases - May 2020

May 31st:

Today was Mothers Day in Sweden and I went to visit my mom who's been in the hospital recovering from surgery for pancreatic cancer for about a month.
We were allowed to see each other outside only due to the corona virus. She's well enough now that she could walk outside with a stroller holding her drip thing, and today the weather was very warm and sunny so it worked well.
On the way home I took a little detour to the only GameStop store still open in Sweden (they're open until 18th July), and I found some stuff!
All games were second-hand/pre-owned/used. Other stuff was new.

DS:
Elements of Destruction
MechAssault Phantom War
MTV FanAttack (already got a copy of this recently, but it was the cheapest DS game they had so I picked it up for the case)

Wii:
Baroque

PlayStation Portable:
Beaterator
Championship Manager
Football Manager Handheld 2010
Gunpey
NBA Live 07
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08

PlayStation 3:
Atelier Rorona Plus The Alhcemist of Arland
Cabela's Dangerous Adventures
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
Saints Row The Third (I already have this, when I meant to pick up Saints Row IV, I accidentally picked up the wrong damn game! D'oh!)

PlayStation Vita:
Aegis of Earth Protonovus Assault
FIFA 13
FIFA 14

Xbox 360:
Need for Speed ProStreet (Classics)

Collectibles/Other:
three Crash Bandicoot keyring figure blindbags (two were Crash, the other was Coco)
two Coco Bandicoot Totaku figures
a Lara Croft Temple of Osiris Totaku figure
two more packs of PlayStation themed decals (same type as I purchased recently)

No comments:

Post a Comment