Saturday, April 8, 2017

Gaming Purchases - April 2017

April 8th:

Went to the local GameStop and got a couple of more Vita games alongside some other gems and a bunch of cheap PS3 games I'm going to use the cases to replace broken ones I have, also a DS game to use the case for one of my GBA cartridges that lacks the original box, haven't decided which one yet.

DS:
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (no manual)

PlayStation Vita:
One Piece: Unlimited World Red (new, factory sealed)
The Muppets Movie Adventure (new, factory sealed)

PlayStation 3:
Alone in the Dark: Inferno
FIFA 12
FIFA 12
FIFA 12
NFL 11 (no manual)
NFL 11 (no manual)

Xbox 360:
NeverDead
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena + Escape from Butcher Bay Remastered


Also got some Orbeez from BR Toys.



April 27th:

I ordered some games online but they won't be arriving until May so I'll write about them when they arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment