Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Gaming Purchases - Mars 2017

Mars 14th:

Finally found what I've been looking for, kind of, it's the wrong firmware to be useful for anything but playing physical games but I'll take what I can get at this point.

PlayStation 3:
EyeCreate

PlayStation Vita:
original OLED Sony PlayStation Vita PCH-1104 3G OFW 3.63
official Sony PlayStation Vita 32GB memorycard

Lego:
Nexo Knights Ultimate Lavara

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mars 15th:

I went back to the local GameStop where I got the Vita yesterday to buy some games for it today, I picked up all I could find that were of reasonable price and seemed interesting enough, I have to say they were all great.

PlayStation Vita:
Deception IV Blood Ties
Killzone Mercenary
Reality Fighters
Smart As...
Spy Hunter
Tearaway


I love how the Vita has a screenshot feature!

No comments:

Post a Comment