Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Gaming Purchases - Juli 2017

Juli 4th:

I placed an order for some games and gaming related stuff at the end of Juni, all new stuff, even the older items.
The first packet arrived today containing a PSP 2000 headphone remote control for music playback, I only had the original remote control for the original PSP 1000 model, which is not compatible with the 2000 (or 3000 in my case) model because they changed the design of the plug to allow for video output on the 2000 model for playing on TVs.


Hardware:
PSP 2000 Remote Control


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juli 5th:

Almost everything else came today, in three separate packets, and only a couple of things are still missing, the GBA screen protector+light I ordered three of, one for each of my three GBAs, but strangely enough one of them came today packed with some of the other stuff, so why they sent the other two of the same type separately I don't know, I just hope they sent it at all so it's not been a mistake because I fucking hate having to deal with shit like that.

Hardware:
a Game Boy Advance X-Light with screen protector
an original Sony PlayStation link-cable
a red TTX Tech Classic Controller for GameCube
two GameCube controller extension cords

Game Boy Color:
Roswell Conspiracies Aliens, Myths & Legends

Game Boy Advance:
Back Track

DS:
Garfield's Nightmare
MX Vs ATV Reflex

PlayStation:
Battle Arena Toshinden 4
Crisis Beat (I already owned this but the copy I had was a second hand purchase and a bit battered)

PlayStation 2:
Resident Evil Code Veronica X

PC:
Slipstream 5000
Virtua Fighter PC


Juli 7th:
Turns out the two missing X-Lights were lost in the mail and i won't be getting them after all, they didn't have any more in stock either so I'll just be getting my money back.


Juli 8th:
Ugh, now they sent me a new bill to pay but it's updated wrong, instead of three X-Lights in now says two, but I only got one, they only reduced it by one when two were missing. I've contacted them about it but because it's the weekend I'll have to wait till monday for a reply.


Juli 10th:
I got a reply and if I understood it correctly I'm going to get a new bill with the updated correct info on it soon, but I haven't gotten it yet.


Juli 12th:
I got another reply and it's basically the same as the very first I got, and I still haven't gotten the updated bill yet, they did push up the paying date to the 21st though, so now I just gotta wait some more and hope they don't fuck up any more.


Juli 14th:
Finally got the updated bill with correct info today so I can pay for these things already.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juli 19th:

I ordered some more games and stuff a few days ago that arrived today. All items are new and sealed.

3DS:
Fast & Furious Showdown
Fossil Fighters Frontier
Moshi Monsters Katsuma Unleashed
Sega 3D Classics Collection
Star Fox 64 3D

Xbox 360:
Binary Domain

Other:
Super Mario Collection Princess Daisy Amiibo
Yo-kai Watch Tattletell

No comments:

Post a Comment