Thursday, June 22, 2017

TV Broken

Welp, my old SDTV broke yesterday, it makes this weird noise and blinks red with the power indicator. It may be fixable, I dunno. And this just a few days after my 32X was having issues with the sound. Until I get my TV fixed or replaced I'm going to have to resort to alternative ways to see my games, I have my PSP and Vita for remote play on PS3 but that's far from ideal, my best bet is probably to use my USB video grabbers with composite or S-video cables, it may come with a bit of lag and loss of quality in the conversion process but it's better than nothing, at least for now. I also have a couple of smaller older TVs but they are 50hz only and lack most of the cable connections, I think they either have RF only or possibly RF and mono composite on one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment